Gillander House, one of the famous and easy to recognize buildings in Calcutta. It has been recognized as heritage building of Calcutta. The curved facade has a domed tower on either side. It has
stone in the facade, as well as in the brackets which support the outward projected top floor. The building has domed entrance with a cast iron gate. The gate has two metal shields with two
magnificent looking lions heads on them.
The building was designed by British architect Harry Stuart Goodhart-Rendela and was completed in 1909. Gillander House is the headquarter of Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co headed by Mr. A.K. Kothari. The firm is one of the very few original founders of the Bengal Chamber of Commerce still operating under its original name. The building house multiple offices at the prime location of Calcutta.
Our Property Division is engaged in utilizing this highly valued property and earns income from the tenants of this building. The division also looks after the maintenance and up keeping of this property.